Everything should be easier when you are an adult. You have a job, you have a family that you are close to, you don't have prince charming but that's okay. You have a car that you love. No one said anything about the money aspect.
Massage is the way I know I can make my talents pay off, but the market isn't exactly the best right now for that. So, how do you keep going? Trials are just piled up, and I can't seem to see through them. I can't seem to keep my head on straight right now, let alone look in the right direction.
I don't know where to start. I don't know where I should go. I just know that I am spinning my wheels, and I don't even know how to stop. I hate feeling so drifty, and undirectional. I went from working 2 jobs to working 1, looking for a second, knowing that everything will work out but I have to work to make it happen.
SO where do you start when you don't even know where you're going? Can't I just quit?
No comments:
Post a Comment