Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Friday, August 15, 2008

I HATE MONEY!!!

Moving and money are the two things that never seem to go hand in hand. I was told I was going to be able to transfer, no problem to the Lane Bryant in California. I am finding that the NO PROBLEM was a little bit more of a problem than it should be.

I went into one store and talked to the manager, and that was a big fat no. She was nice, but the place was not right for me at all. So I got in touch with the second store that was on the list. That was a yes! HORRAY!! Somewhere for me to go to feel good about going to work again. I also got an application in the school district to be able to get some Sub work done while I was waiting for my massages to pick up. So far, nothing. NO calls, nothing. I hate not knowing what is going on.

Out of a list of like 40 people, only 1 so far is a possibility to get some money. I am GRATEFUL!! Oh so grateful! I have bills due soon, and though I get paid today in Utah, I have to get the money mailed to me, cash the check, and hope it's enough that I can get my cell phone paid and get some gas in my car. I just hate money! Oh ya, and pay the student loan, but they should be cool and give me a pass or something so I can pay it in a few months or something.

So, I need to get as many massages as possible so that I can keep myself afloat, instead of worrying about how to make a car payment, pay insurance, rent, cell, LB and the bank. Thankfully I don't have any credit cards, but at this point in time it feels like life would be so much easier with them. Oh gosh, I don't need more debt. OH ya, there's also my student loans. FUN STUFF! I am going to have to go back to school. I HATE MONEY!!!!

No comments: