Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update...

Things have actually started to look up for me out here. I went to Apple Valley and talked to the ladies at the DOUBLE PLATINUM Lane Bryant, and they seemed really excited about me. That's a HUGE thing. It's like a Victoria's Secret for us lovely full figured women next to our clothing store. WOW!!!

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow, and I am loving the time with my niece and nephews. I love my family, and they have made the adjustment not so hard. There are times where I go into my room and just lay on my bed thinking about how things have changed, and how things seem different, and how it still hasn't sunk in!! I still don't feel like I have moved here at all!! I don't think it will sink in until I start working. That will be nice.

I will keep everyone updated as much as possible. I hope that there will be more to report in the upcoming months.

No comments: