Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got it....

I guess it's really not a surprise to some people, but I got the job I interviewed for. I had to be up at 6:30 this morning to get ready for the appointment at 8, but I performed beautifully so they offered me the job, and would like me to continue with more training in HOT STONE and Aromatherapy, both which interest me incredibly! I really want to get into wraps more, and learn more techniques.

I am very excited to start, because I do need the money now. It's kinda bad. Oh well, such is life. And moving.

In case anyone is wondering, I DO NOT regret the decision to come here. I am enjoying it, it is a challenge as I knew it would be. But I don't regret one minute of it. It's what was right for me to do. It's what I need to do. It's what is making me a better person. And I am glad for that.

I miss my friends in Utah, kind of feeling out of place out here with all these young kids. Not a lot of dating opportunities, but I am not really putting myself out there like I should because I don't have the gas money to do it. It's work, and home until things start to become more stable. And church. Can't forget that. That's one of the most important places I go during the week. Assuming that I am not needed at work... blah!! But it's money....

As things start to even out, they will get better for everyone, and I will feel less... stagnant. I will be happy to make more money, and I will be more than happy to make more friends. I don't like being a hermit, so I am trying to stop that right now. Don't know how long this will last, but I think it's a step in the right direction.

No comments: