Hey all, I am doing better. I am actually working on something, and when I get it done I will type it up and get it on here. I just have been working a lot, and not at all, so it's kinda weird. I am happy to be able to have some time to myself, and I love that I am still close with some friends from Utah. One friend in particular isn't in Utah, she's in Florida. It's 3 hours time difference, but we still talk every day. She has been having a hard time, and I didn't realize exactly how much I meant to her until she admitted she called me before she called her mom when she had found out some terrible news about someone in Florida. So, that's something.
Anyways, I just wanted to take time and THANK everyone who is SO wonderful and is my friend. I know that I wouldn't be whom I am today if not for what I have been through, and WHOM was there to help me along the way. You are all amazing people. Thank you for your love, constant support and prayers. LOVE YOU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment