My mother is trying SO hard to get me to call someone... that she is trying everything to get me to do it. And my brother is just as funny. He thinks anything that my family needs to call him for I will do. Not so much...
I actually want to see him again, so I am thinking about being at the house and surprising him but I am afraid if my car is there that he won't come in and try to feed the animals but he will just leave. I am still trying to figure that one out...
Nothing new really going on here, except that Lane Bryant is SO screwing me on hours. I was supposed to have 19 this week, but I am only like at 10 hours. And next week I am on call, that's all. I guess I will have to leave soon... DARN!!! I guess the school will be good for me. But I can ask them to put me on call only on Mondays, and that's all.... And then I still keep the discount, and I don't have to work for them any more... Unless the On Call is activated... But still one night a week I won't kill anyone. That's something else to work on...
Christina is amazing, in case you are all wondering. She has some fabulous kits coming out soon, so check out her store at http://designsindigital.com/ and http://www.digiscrapboutique.com/boutique So please check them out. Or look at WimpyChompers creations... She is worth your time I promise. She makes me want to do digital scrapbooking instead of on paper because of her cute kits!!!
Well, should let her have her computer. Will keep you updated on my lameness considering the boys, and the quest to loose some weight. I want to slim down my hips and thighs SO BAD!!! I am fed up with feeling huge because of some genetics... So I am going to work on that.... Laughs. That's what we all say, right? I know that I am beautiful, but I want to feel that way when I look in a mirror, and not just hate my lower body and love the upper. I want to love all of it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment