Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chop Chop!!!

So... I did it! I totally chopped my hair off! I LOVE it! I think it's SO cute! It was to the middle of my back for a long time, and then I got tired of it and said I wanted a change so my hairdresser cut it to my shoulders. We also dyed it so the color is more of a honey blonde instead of the platinum streaks that were washing me out so badly. I LOVE my hair! it's so stinking cute straight, and curly is so fun! Here's some pictures so you can see what I mean:

Before:
This is me NOW!!
Much shorter, but I love it! I actually need to get a picture of it when it's straight, because it looks SO adorable! I know, it's lame but I got it taken in the mirror! Laughs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, liberation! I'm really leaning towards cutting mine, but I'll probably wait until we can get family pictures!

Do you have another friend named Kristi? I just saw your tags and they are so cute! I don't know why I haven't seem them before! :)

Coversby2 said...

Laughs, I do have a friend in Utah named Kristi. I Have a few more tags that I haven't put up yet, I just have been lazy. I need to make some more, I LOVE it!! Do you want me to make you some? I would totally love to if you would like some!!!

Anonymous said...

That would be fun, but I have no idea what to do with them. Yay for Kristi. She spells her name just right!