Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.
Anonymous
Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.
Catherine O.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Having some more fun.
I don't know if I put these up yet or not, but I had to because I love how they turned out!! :) I used Suzanne Wolcott, and Nene Thomas' wonderful artwork to create these masterpieces. The first two are ones I made a few months ago, and the others I made recently. I just love how whimsical they are. :DThis was one I made with my sisters help, one of the first. She had a tutorial she had written I used to make it. It was great to do it with her help.
No comments:
Post a Comment