Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Holidays are amazing!

This Christmas season is an amazing thing for me. I am used to being gone for all the fun of decorating the tree, setting up the lights, and being around with family to enjoy the count down. I am used to being at work, getting excited to come down here and be with the family.

I love being able to be here for all the little things. The countdown calendars. The Christmas tree. The kids begging to watch the same Christmas movie again and again. The family getting together and planning what we are going to be doing this week. I totally missed that. I also missed being annoyed with the family for butting in, or not listening to what I was trying to tell them. Laughs. It's funny how you miss stupid things like that.

I am so excited for this Christmas. I am so excited for the fights if there are any, the anticipation and knowing that I don't have to leave this all behind to go back to a frozen wasteland.... Well, maybe not a wasteland but still... I don't have to leave it all behind. That's fantastic!

I am praying that this Christmas season is going to be magical for everyone, because this Christmas season is going to be magical for me.

No comments: