Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Riding a Holly Jolly Blog Train,

For those whom like Digital Scrapbooking, there is the COOLEST blog Train going on right now. It starts here and goes for 80 stops. That's a LOT of REALLY cool kits in this. Please feel free to ride with me, and don't forget it's all FREE!! That's right! :) I love digital Scrapbooking, and hopefully everyone will be able to get some cute stuff to dress up the FABULOUS pictures that they are sure to be snapping right now. :D

Speaking of Christmas, it's SNOWING AGAIN!! I never thought I would be happy to see snow again, but I really am. It's SO beautiful. And it's coming down hard. I'll get some pictures up later after it stops, and maybe a few of the huge fat flakes! :D Happy Holidays, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: