Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

SO the problems are ALMOST OVER!

Here is what has been going on, sadly I have to catch up a lot!!

So, the last time I posted was... A while ago. I have a season pass to Disneyland, YAY!! I got it when we went for Alex's Birthday! It was Fantastic to go and know that I can come back! So we went and I was able to see it through the eyes of a child which hasn't happened for a really long time. It was amazing to be so excited about everything. To see the characters, to see the rides and the shows, to see them all as if they were all real. He was so excited, he kept yelling out their names, and he picked where we went.

Then my best friend in Utah came down and stayed with me for 5 days. I was SO happy to have her come down, my mom came to the airport to pick her up with me. We got to go to Disneyland on Wednesday and go on the FAST rides. Surprisingly California Adventure had drained their lake and they were working on some new light show that is going to start next year in the spring and took out a few of the rides that are on the lake too.
We also went on Toy Story Mania, which by the way is SO much fun! And we then toured the Tortilla factory, and went over to Disney and spent the rest of the day there after lunch. We DID go to Build-A-Bear and built each other a stuffed animal and dressed them and all. (So my idea, I know, I am a nerd at times. But it was fun! And we have something nice!) I got a Snow White Bear, and she got a Belle Koala. VERY CUTE!

So we spent that time there, and I had to work sadly the rest of the time. But luckily we didn't have to spend ALL our time left at my job. We bought the Twilight Movie, we hung out, and laughed and talked just like old times. It really made me miss her. And then I took her to the airport on Sunday. It was SO hard to let her go back to Utah, because she is such a wonderful friend. But I did what I had to, and it was nice to have some time with my friend.

I have also helped my sister with sewing some clothes for her daughter. She is making 2 dresses, a skirt, and my mom made her some pajamas. My mother also made her a dress, so my niece will have 3 dresses when all is said and done. But the funny thing, the pajamas are HUGE on her. She is SO petite, and the pajamas are absolutely too big. It looks really funny, but she also looks VERY cute!

I am currently working with my brother on trying to get my computer to work, and getting my programs back on it for the designs I am doing, and getting the internet back on it so I can post more of what I am working on. I have a LOT Of stuff to do when I get the internet back, so my sister will not have to worry about me using her system any more. I AM SO grateful that she is letting me use her computer and internet.

Work is good, things are going well. I have regular clients now, and I have people referring which is always a pleasure. And I have a lot of headaches, but I am working on solving that as well. So all in all, it's a good life.

I am working on gettine more friends out here, I need to get more involved with the singles. I don't want to, really. They are VERY immature, and very annoying. But It's something I need to do, darn it. Just got to swallow my pride, open up, and say Hi. You never know, someone may be waiting for me just around the corner right?

No comments: