Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Updates

`Sorry, I know it has been a while. So here is what I have been up to lately:

1) Work has been crazy! So many people want me to come in, so I have been living there lately. Fun huh?

2) I have another cold, I just got over one and it seems to have come back or another one piggy backed on the first one. Joy of Joys.

3) I have started digital designs for digital scrapbookers. I have a million and a half ideas for kits, the problem is getting them on the computer to look like what I have in my head. Sigh.

4) I have been trying to help my sister in the mornings. That means I get up at 7:30. I know, it's not that early to most people but to me it is!

5) I have been going to church, and had a breakthrough today. I was more myself, laughing and happy than I have been in a while. It felt really good. I think I shocked a LOT of people as to how open I was about my opinions, but they have to get to know me sooner or later. I just wasn't afraid to speak up when I wanted to.

6) I had participated in a health fair, and that was an experience. Free Massage Samples... Hmm... Let's just say I don't want to be doing that again anytime soon.

7) I did my laundry, finally. Now I need to put it away. I am always really bad at that part. I need to get better at it.

8) I am moving on with boys, and I am noticing the cute ones in my ward. I don't see the point in holding on when someone isn't interested in the fact you haven't tried to contact them in over a month. So... On to someone more deserving. And I will tell you, one boy in my ward is... OH MAN!! So cute! :D

That's about all for now. I am working on getting a scrapbook kit up that I designed, called Tre's Chic! So look for that in the next few days on Sunshiny Daze Designs.

No comments: