This week has been SO hard. The woman I work with had to take a leave of absence for medical reasons. She will be gone for about a month.
So that means I get the PRIVILAGE of taking all the clients that she worked on as well as being the main therapist on staff. So... I have been working SO hard. My shoulder has been killing me for the past 2 days, and it won't seem to stop. It is really frustrating, because I can't really raise my arm past my shoulder without it hurting, and when you have to reach for something during a massage it makes it very difficult.
So... This week I have done 24 hours of work. I average about 15 hours in a given week if I am lucky.
Wow, I am tired now. So I am going to go take 3 advil, a large glass of water, and go to bed. I hurt. My feet hurt, my arm hurts, my head hurts, and my legs hurt. Not my hands, which is weird. You would think that they would, but they don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment