Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Been a while...

I know, it has been a while since I have put anything up and I have made a lot of changes.
I am back in school, going for my Nursing degree and I am very excited about it. I have completed one semester in College now towards it, and I look forward to getting more done.
I am learning how to sew now, I didn't do anything easy either. I have started to sew a costume for the Rennisaunce Pleasure Faire, and I am shocked at how much work goes into the costume.
My sister has 3 beautiful kids that I LOVE to pamper and shower with gifts when possible.
I have also worked through 2 salons in the area, one of which has closed now. It was crazy how that one just shut the doors, and that was it. I am still doing massage therapy but not as much any more. I am working with the school district now as a classified sub and working hard at trying to make everything work.
I will be more specific later, and try to update but I got on to update my profile for school, so now I am going to get back to it.

No comments: