Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wow... What a day!

The kids, bless them, were not bad. They just have a ton of energy. I can't keep up with them! And they started to play together which was cute, but then they get too much energy and then they get fighting... Oh boy!

I know that they aren't always this way, and the crazy thing is that even with the anger, the fighting, and the temper tantrums, I can't WAIT to have kids! Because as weird as it is... This makes it all the more sweet. I am excited. I know, I know... I'm psychotic. But I can't wait to be so worn out from all the stuff my kids put me through, and ready to pass them off to my mom for some peace and quiet. I can't wait to have them period.

Good or bad, happy or sad. They will be mine. And I can't wait for the time that happens. So while the kids are not happy, fighting, and splashing each other in the bathtub, I will love every single moment of it. Because it is making me a stronger person, better aunt and will someday make me a better mother.

No comments: