Another week has started, and I don't know how much work I am going to have. Again. I get really tired of not knowing how much I will be working or if I will be working at all. I WOULD LOVE to have a set schedule. I would love to be able to say "Yes, I am working these days and these times." But right now that is not my life. My life is an On Call life. They call me when they need me to work. I go in when they ask. I get tired of it.
I have 3 jobs, all which have me on call. The Day Spa has been wonderful. They have been getting me in and getting me working. Lane Bryant, not so wonderful. I am working ON CALL this week, meaning that I may be working 2 days, but I may not. I am starting at the School district soon, which is the 3rd job. Not the easiest thing in the world, but it's money and that's something I need. I need to be able to make bills and not feel so worried about if there is enough to pay the bill, gas, and tithing. Tithing comes out first, and it worries me that I will have enough for the rest of the stuff that I have to pay.
The solution to that? Pay off what bills I can, get in school so the student loans are on hold again, and as soon as I can, get the cards paid off and CLOSED!! I only have 1 card I am paying on, so that's not so bad. This is why I don't own a credit card! I only want to have bills that are ESSENTIAL to living, like a car, insurance, and school. And a cell phone. VERY essential!!
My life won't always be so up in the air, and I am looking forward to the time when I can hold my head up, being debt free, and stable. I will get there, it is just going to take a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment