Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Friday, November 14, 2008

It's been a while

I have been trying to process everything that has been happening to me lately, and all that has happened with the world. History is being made with Proposition 8, and that makes me sad. We have a black president of our country. We have a LOT of things that are going to shape our future, as well as the future of our economy.

I personally have decided for a change of my own. My hair was down to the middle of my back, and I just cut it to my shoulders. I also allowed my hairdresser free reign with the color of my hair, and walked away with a golden blond color. It's weird for me to have it so short, compared to how long it is but I love it!

I don't know what the future has in store for us. I know that I have had a wonderful experience where the Lord helped me to share my love of the Gospel with one of his children. That isn't something I expected, but I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity.

I don't really have much to report outside of that. I am just sitting here, watching history in the making and wondering how much more history is yet to be written. It's fascinating.

No comments: