Things have been so crazy lately, I feel like I have some Catching up to do. So, here is a start. I am sitting at my sisters computer, thinking about all that has happened and realizing some pretty important things. For Example:
If someone REALLY is interested in you than they return phone calls, or at least are semi-interested in talking to you. If someone finds excuses to get off the phone and not do things with you, odds are that they are not interested.
If you feel that this is where you belong, you don't question it. It may be that you are just too stubborn for your own good, and while you have been banged over the head and KNOW that this is right to be here, you keep asking. So it's time to stop asking and start moving.
If you get bored, you are doing something wrong. It is especially true if you are bored doing the same things you have done for the last 6 months and nothing you do helps it. You need to get moving again, and start doing more.
More to come, better help with some kids.... Or at least look like I'm helping.
No comments:
Post a Comment