I hate it with a passion. I have been putting off licensing for the state of California because of money. It costs almost as much as a car payment to get everything done, and my boss came to me tonight and said that she didn't know how much longer I can work with my spa until I get the licensing done. A lot of the people that work with the city are getting e-mails for our special on Valentines day, and since I don't have the license yet it is going to cause some problems. So what do you do?
You pound the pavement, looking for ANY opportunity to raise money so you can make the amount needed to get the stupid licensing done. It's going to be in total about 215 dollars. On top of this, she also said that she wants to bring me on FULL TIME. I am only working ON CALL right now, so that would be a HUGE improvement. I can't let that go. So I have to do anything to get some money.
Please pray for me. I have one client confirmed for tomorrow, so that helps. Just pray for me. VERY hard. Please pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment