Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy busy busy

Since my computer has been repaired, I need to be able to catch up on my digital kits. I haven't been working on them as hard as I need to, but I finally got 2 out of the 3 done that I need to, and now I need to make a preview for the kits.

I have been busy working, the spa is still inconsistent which is what is expected. It gets busy, and then it gets slow, so that's how it all goes. I am not complaining as long as I have some work. I don't like being idle. It drives me crazy.

I am trying hard to rejoin the singles in the area, but they are so young and it makes me feel so crazy. I don't like the fact that I feel like I am the mom looking after all the young ones, they are all just out of high school or just getting home from their missions... Crazy stuff.

It has been enough to keep me pretty busy, so I will try to update when I have more to say.

No comments: