So I have officially MOVED back into my parents house. I had a TERRIBLE cold after I moved in, my poor family. It was bad, it made my breathing hard. I could barely talk because I couldn't breathe when I talked, so it was pretty scary. It seemed like I had pneumonia, or Bronchitis. It was pretty scary for me, I don't have insurance.
I went to bed that night, and got a fever. It was pretty bad, I lay in my bed and it was just like I was in an oven. I was burning up and not sweating. Lovely, huh? So we put on the humidifier, and my mom checked on me a few times. When I woke up the next morning, I had better breathing, thank goodness! And my fever was gone, so that was fabulous. I was still coughing, and it was just nice to be able to breathe. I got up and I had no energy whatsoever. I spent about a week in my house, in my room with the humidifier going and on my bed. I finally got my bed moved over once the wind died down, it was pretty bad. The winds were about 60 mph so we couldn't exactly get the trailer over to my sister's to get the bed.
My poor work, I had to take a week off and get over this cold. It was annoying because I never take time off work. EVER. But now, I have a cough that only comes when it wants to hack up a lung. It's lovely, but whatever it is or how long it's going to take to get rid of, I hope it doesn't affect my work. How much fun will it be to get a massage when the massage therapist is coughing all over you? Or can't breathe because she is coughing so hard? Laughs, that may be something the spa doesn't like.... But it would sure be a bunch of giggles and grins, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment