Yes, I know I haven't really put a lot on here lately and that is my fault. What is going on is I am moving in with my parents to allow my sister some more time with her family. I am pretty excited, but also sad to leave the kids and my sister. It's not lik I am going to Utah, but I am still moving, and that is hard.
I am having a harder time getting ready for this one because I don't really have boxes I am putting everything in like I normally do but it's not like I am going to move many states away, it's pretty close to my sister. The only thing I am going to have to do is get all my movies in a box. A lot of my stuff is already in the garage, so it will be nice to be able to finish up with what I have in the house right now.
So that's what I have been up to, I know thrilling right? It's not so bad but it's a lot of work to get all my stuff moved. Tomorrow is the big day... Hopefully everyone is ready for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment