Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been a long time.

SO I know it's been a while. I went to a YSA conference out here on Sunday, and it was reallly good. The speakers were great, I met a guy at the dance the night before and got his number... But he doesn't respond to texts very well. I don't want to be pushy, so I am going to wait for the weekend and see if anything. If not, than maybe a phone call.



The other thing I don't want to think about is someone that's talking to me online. He's a nice enough guy, but I am not interested in him romantically. We've been talking for about a month now, and I just don't like him THAT way, and he wants my number and e-mail... and I keep telling him what a great friend he is being to me. Guys don't get hints, but I don't want to hurt him. The one I am interested in isn't responding, the one that I am not interested in won't leave me alone. Story of my life, huh?



SO now I am sitting at my spa, trying to put both out of my head and waiting for the 1/2 hour facial turned HOUR to come out so I can do the half hour massage on her. Grr... I hate waiting. And then I don't have anyone else until 4:30 so yay! I'm not waiting forever, I need to get something to eat soon enough.... We'll see what happens. I will get on again later, just wanted to update everyone on what is going on.

No comments: