Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

A mostly hard day

Today was kind of hard to be honest. For some reason, I just wanted to keep eating today.  I wanted to eat more Oreo's than I should.  I wanted to eat more candy than I should.  I wanted to just keep eating. I wasn't satisfied, but I wasn't hungry.  I had the desire to just keep going, and I hate it. I hate that I have that fat person still inside me, whispering that the amount I am eating isn't enough.  I hate that it's still telling me to eat more, and to blow off all this hard work that I had done to this point.
I will continue to fight that desire, and that urge. But I don't want to keep fighting this urge, I need to figure out how to stop it. There is something that is triggering that desire, and I need to figure out what it is.  I know I crave Chocolate at certain times, and I know that I can sometimes crave the motion of eating. That's where gum really comes in handy.  However, I also know that I don't need to eat everything I can get my hands on.  I need to control my emotions, and to keep myself from destroying myself.
I did eat, and I did stop myself. I didn't eat more Oreo's than I should, but I did have 1 more than I should. I had 2 servings of Mini Chewy Sweettarts, and I had gum.  Lots of gum.  I stopped myself before I was too bad, but it was HARD.  Insanely hard. And I hope to keep my resolve strong.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Just remember that you did stop yourself...that's a great step...you did it. Give yourself the credit for that and remember that you are worth it. You can do it...I know you can. You already are. I am so proud of you!!!