Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Playing around tonight

So tonight, I was playing with a digital image simulator to see what I may look like when I get all this weight off. It's not taking into account my body or my shape, but it was exciting to see where I have come from, and to get a visual for what my body will look like when I get all this extra padding taken off.  It was exciting, and invigorating for me.  I was able to take the time and really see what I was working for, and I would highly recommend everyone do it.  I just googled a weight loss simulator for free and found one that you can customize with your height, weight, hair color, etc.  It was really kind of cool to see it.  While I may not see much of a change in the first 50 pounds I have lost (Other than smaller hips which is AMAZING in itself) but I am looking forward to what 100 pounds off is going to look like. 
And something that was amazing, was we had some Digornio pizza last night and it really was NOT all that good.  I found myself wanting the salad more than the pizza, and so having the salad last night before the pizza was the best choice I made.  :) 
So, just something fun. The idea of being a smaller girl is something I look forward to.  I want to be able to be the person that people see and don't judge as much as they have in the past.  I felt that I had to be invisible growing up, because I was SO picked on and was so insecure. But now I am more secure in who I am, and I am ready to show everyone who I am.  And ready to be the strong person I was born to be. SO it's time to let go of the past and move on.  It is hard, and there is a lot I have to fight to let go of. But I am finally ready to meet the challenges.  And that's what matters... That I am meeting the challenges and working past them, and not eating my feelings anymore. 
So look for a more confident, more slim person come this summer. I already am slimmer, I have a small child off my back.  It's time to loose that teenager that has been on my back for so long.  And than I can get rid of the adult that is on my back and be just me.  I can't wait to be able to say that I have achieved my goal and that I am who I want to be.  

No comments: