Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Just keep swimming

I find it interesting, my body can't handle a lot of sugar anymore.  It's crazy how I was changing my mindset, and really listening to my body. It tells me when I have had too much, and I feel it.  I am actually feeling it now.  I had a Pink Lemonade cupcake tonight and the amount of frosting on it was too much (My fault, I punched too big a hole in the middle and filled it with frosting and than TOPPED it with frosting) so now my body needs water and wants to go to bed. 

On the plus side, I have just gotten a job!  I am now an OFFICIAL instructional associate for the local school district, and I am beyond thrilled.  The student I work with is very nice, and we get along great!  I also get a pay raise of $3.77 an hour, and I get sick days and vacation time.  I can't believe how blessed I am.

I also am happy to say that I have lost 5 pounds since my last weigh in, and I weigh myself tomorrow (shudder from tonight) and have lost a total of 55 pounds.  I am starting to see it in myself, but it is hard for me to really see it because I see myself every single day.  I am seeing how some clothes are fitting more loosely, and how my pants are smaller.  But it's hard to change how you think about yourself, and that is what I am working on now.

I have to be up early tomorrow, however so I have to sign off.  But I am just happy to share some good news! 

Night all, I will let you know tomorrow if I have lost any (Hopefully) of if I have gained (probably.)

I did have a week where I went up like 5 pounds, and it took me 3 weeks to come back down.  So, there may be times where it's hard but stick with it and you will accomplish wonderful things!

No comments: