I am so done with Lane Bryant, I don't know why they don't fire me or why I don't just quit. I haven't worked there in over 2 months, really. I have been on call every week, and I am so over it. I don't want to work there any more. They don't even treat me nicely when I call, it's like the "Oh it's you again" attitude.
What is wrong with me? Why do I bother to call and get my schedule? Why do I bother to try to keep working there? They obviously don't want me. Why do I keep going back and hoping that they will have work for me when I don't even want to walk into the store to get a paycheck for 3 hours? This is ridiculous. Why do I even bother?
1 comment:
That sounds exactly like Children's Place, but I only put up with it for the discount!
Post a Comment