So I was going along, feeling just fine when I hit a brick wall. My stomach started to hurt, nothing serious. I have stomach problems off and on, and get motion sick very easily. So I didn't think anything of it. And then I couldn't seem to get warm. I was feeling very cold, and that is NOT a normal thing for me, I am always warm.
I kept going like nothing was wrong, and then suddenly I felt very worn out and very tired. I couldn't understand why all this was going on. So last night, I went to bed early. I woke up about 11 o'clock and took my temp. Slight fever. Explained the chills. And the being tired. So it only got up to about 100.3 as far as I know, I slept fitfully. I woke up like 6 times and finally got to a good, deep sleep when I was woken up this morning to my nephew playing with the ANNOYING "Tickle, Tickle, Wiggle, Wiggle" bear that laughs and vibrates. And it's nose lights up. At 7:30 in the morning. I thought I was going to leap out of my skin when that thing went off.
But then I also had a Massage today, which I REALLY didn't want to do but couldn't get out of. So I got showered, went to work, did the massage and dragged myself back home. As I pulled into the driveway, my sisters new puppy ran out to greet me and sat down in front of my car. I had to put the car in park, pick up the dog, and finish driving to my spot with her in my arms. Then she was put in the backyard, I crawled into bed, and slept until the kids got home with my sister.
Didn't expect the day to go like this, hopefully it's all over and I can sleep well tonight.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment