Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

What is a day off?

I have decided that a day off is a myth, something that you tell someone that they can have if they are REALLY good, and then it gets ripped out from under your feet as they laugh and say "Ya RIGHT!!!"

When you depend on someone else, you run the risk of being disappointed. They will inevitably let you down, either because they don't feel like doing what they are doing, or they just don't care. I don't know which is worse.

So, I am dedicating this rant to those who work their butts off. To those who keep holding on to the promise of a day off, while it may not be in sight. To the promise of those whom could have a day off, only to have that rug ripped out from under them.

So I ask, what is a day off? Really?

No comments: