Life isn't made up of the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.

Anonymous

Live life so that at the end of it, you have no regrets. Instead, you have stories full of love and laughter so you can hold your head up high, no matter what.

Catherine O.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wow. It's Sunday. Today had some serious revelation for me. I realized that the ward I felt I belonged to for so long is no longer home. I am going home.
I am OFFICIALLY telling everyone I am leaving. I have toyed with the idea, said maybe I will do it, but now it is official. And it scares me to death.
I am not too scared, but at the same time I am. I am not scared because I will be with family. I am scared because of the cost that will be involved, and I am scared because of the insecurity as to the job situation. I know that I have people willing to let me work on them in California which helps immensely to take the weight off my shoulders. But I also know that I have to put in a ton of work to get them to come to pass, and I am tired of working. I am tired of trying SO hard to make ends meet. I am so tired of not having what I need, and not being able to be happy because I am always tired.
I think I need to change my attitude, and I am going to work on that starting today. I am going to try to improve how I see things, and how I do things. I NEED to, so I can be stronger tomorrow because of today.

No comments: